The distributor confirmed this week that it has received their stock of the PSoC 6 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) development kit and have begun processing and shipping customer pre-orders.
Cypress has designed the PSoC 6 MCU, which has built-in security features,for integration in IoT devices.
The PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer kit features:
- The dual-core ARM Cortex-M4 and Cortex-M0+ PSoC 63 MCU with BLE 5.0
- A 2.7-inch E-ink display shield board (CY8CKIT-028-EPD) with on-board digital microphone and thermistor
- An on-board BLE antenna
- Compatible with Arduino Uno shield boards
- Includes 512Mbit high speed Quad-SPI NOR flash
- EZ-PD CCG3 Type-C system for power delivery
- CapSense linear slider, touch buttons and proximity sensors
- An on-board programmer/debugger
- RGB LED and two push-button switches
For more product details on the PSoC 6 MCU visit Digi-Key’s TheCircuit entry entitled “Cypress’ PSoC 6 IoT MCU is on the Way.”