The 2018 Elektra Awards will see the electronics industry’s elite come together to celebrate and reward the best new products, technological innovation and company performance.
Just as importantly, they’re an enjoyable event – a chance to party with your peers!
Make a date in your diary, if you haven’t already, for this year’s Elektra Awards – Wednesday 5 December, at Grosvenor House Hotel London.
The key dates for the awards are as follows:
Entry Deadline: EXTENDED to 10 August
Shortlist announced: 7 September
Early bird table bookings discount: 28 September
Awards ceremony: 5 December
Categories open for entries in the Elektra Awards 2018 include:
- Distributor of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year
- New Company of the Year
- Excellence in Product Design for Medical
- Excellence in Product Design for Automotive
- Excellence in product Design for High-Reliability Systems
- Design Team of the Year
- Educational Support Award
- Rising Star New Engineer of the Year
- Design Tools and Development Software Award
- Passive and Electromechanical Product of the Year
- Power System Product of the Year
- Renewable Energy Design Award
- Semiconductor Product of the Year – Analogue
- Semiconductor Product of the Year – Digital
- LED Lighting Product of the Year
- Internet-of-Things Product Innovation Award
- Test Product of the Year
CEO of Spacechips Ltd, Dr Rajan Bedi, explains how winning the new company of the year and excellence in product design for high-reliability systems titles have positively impacted his company.
“Spacechips benefited from winning New Company of the Year and Excellence in High-Reliability Design through increased exposure and visibility around the world. This resulted in increased enquiries, sales and global market share. Being able to say that Spacechips won New Company of the Year is a huge endorsement and helped to open many closed (and new) doors around the world.”
We must also say a big Thank You to our sponsors who make the event possible. Take a bow, in alphabetical order: ADI, Avnet, Avnet Abacus, BWW, HARTING, Mentor, a Siemens Business, Micron, Panasonic, Power Integrations, RS Components, Southern Manufacturing & Electronics, and Swindon Silicon.