Carlo Bozotti, the current CEO, and Carlo Ferro, CFO, are to step down after ST’s AGM in June.
A new Executive Committee has been formed which also becomes effective after the AGM. As well as Chery, it consists of:
– Orio Bellezza, President, Technology, Manufacturing and Quality
– Marco Cassis, President, Sales, Marketing, Communications and Strategy Development
– Claude Dardanne, President, Microcontrollers and Digital ICs Group
– Lorenzo Grandi, President, Finance, Infrastructure and Services and Chief Financial Officer
– Marco Monti, President, Automotive and Discrete Group
– Georges Penalver, President, Human Resources and Corporate Social Responsibility
– Steve Rose, President, Legal Counsel.
Bozotti became CEO in 2005 when ST’s revenues were $8.88 billion. In 2017, ST’s revenues were $8.35 billion.