Black Friday has come and gone, and Cyber Monday is now but a memory.
Yet, as the holidays creep ever closer, there’s still a chance to save as retailers stretch out sales in a phenomenon we have come to recognize as Cyber Week.
Among the pile of bargains still up for grabs, here are 10 deals on everything from tablets to TVs that make it feel like it’s still the day after Thanksgiving – but with much, much less fuss:
– Want an HD TV for less than half the MSRP? Walmart is taking $402 off its 40″ Samsung J5200 LED TV, bringing it down from $699 to just .
– You can also score a 16GB from Wally World for with free in-store pickup, down from $649.
– The bullseye-branded retailer is selling Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless Headphones for $50 off, bringing the san-fil phones down to $149.
– Interested in a 10.1″ Android-powered tablet? You can also get a Samsung Galaxy Tab A for $229, down from $299. If size doesn’t matter, the 7″ variant of the Tab A is also on sale for just $99 with free shipping.
– For players out there with a cleared backlog, Target is also offering 15% off of select games – to include Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Pokemon Sun & Moon, Titanfall 2, and Battlefield 1 – with the discount code ‘GAME.’
– The yellow-tagged store is taking $120 off the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – putting a nice lil’ discount on one of the best smartphones out there.
-Speaking of Samsung, Best Buy is also discounting a selection of the company’s tablets, to include $60 off a 7″ Samsung Galaxy Tab E and $70 off the 10.1″ Samsung Galaxy Tab A.
– For those who need their space, you can snag a 256GB SanDisk Cruzer flash drive for just $37.99 – a steal, considering that much portable storage normally goes for $139.99.
– Photogs out there looking to upgrade to the Canon EOS Rebel SL1 can grab a bundle from Best Buy that contains not just the camera, but a 18-55mm STM lens and carrying case to go with it, for just $499.
– If you’re shopping for kids – or just young at heart – then the app-controlled Sphero BB-8 droid is worth your notice. While the rolling robot doesn’t come included with the Force Band wearable that lets you control it Jedi-style, you can still save $50 on this must-get toy for any The Force Awakens fan.