Monday is here yet again and (we’re sure) everyone is all set to get on with their week. But for those lovely people suffering from Monday morning blues, TechRadar has the cure for you – retail therapy to beat the Manic Monday stress.
And retail therapy works even better when there’s a great bargain to be found. So, if you’ve been looking for a new toy, or an appliance to make your home more efficient, we’ll help you find the great deals.
So, without any further ado (about nothing), here are today’s sweetest tech deals:
- Dyson AM07 Tower Fan: Dyson says this fan is both powerful and quiet, consuming 10% less energy than the previous generation of tower fans and operating about 60% quieter due to streamlined air channels. The AM07 tower fan looks futuristic with no blades, which also makes it easy to clean. It features 10 airflow settings and can be oscillated to cool an entire room. The fan retails for $569, but on the item, so you can get it now for $469.
- Sol Republic Amps Air in-ear wireless headphones: Want to go truly wireless with your headphones? Sol Republic’s Amps Air are ultra-light with an ergonomic silicone, sweat- and rain-resistant body. The sound quality is said to be pretty darn good with deep bass and great clarity. The headphones come in a 2200mAh recharging case that can juice them up about 15 times, or lend some extra power to your phone if needed. Retailing at the $200 price point might make these a tad premium, but you can , who is offering a pair of these workout-ready wireless headphones for $157.
- JBL Xtreme portable Bluetooth speaker: Take your music everywhere – into the garden, in the kitchen or even to the pool or beach. The JBL Xtreme houses a 10,000mAh battery, so you’ll never run out of beats, and dual USB outputs for charging other devices. It also features a noise and echo cancelling speakerphone, so your phone conversations ought to be pretty clear, too. They’re , that’s $100 off its regular RRP of $399.
- Toshiba Canvio Ready 3TB portable hard drive: Store as many files as you need with this little drive’s generous 3TB of storage and have access to them any time, anywhere. Toshiba claims the hard drive has transfer speeds of 5Gbits/s and requires no setup, just plug it in and it’ll be ready to use. It also comes with a three-year manufacturer warranty. This already inexpensive drive just got a little cheaper, with .
- Motorola Moto G4 Plus: At TechRadar, we think at the moment. It’s quick with smooth performance, has a pretty decent camera and a crisp display. If you can live with the plastic body, then . For a pretty smart phone like the Moto G4 Plus, that’s a darn sweet deal.
- ThinkPad Yoga 460: Lenovo is celebrating the end of summer and, until 9pm on Friday, 24 February, you can . Depending on the specs you need, prices for this 14-inch convertible laptop/tablet start at $1,649. Lenovo promises an all-day battery life for these lightweight 2-in-1s which sport the latest Intel Core i Series processors and include a multimode keyboard that automatically rises and will disable keys when the device is used in tablet mode.
- Dell XPS desktop PC: If you’re looking for a new desktop, then Dell has some offers you could consider. The company is offering 30% off on the XPS 8910 Tower, which features a 6th generation Intel Core i7 CPU, 8GB of memory and a 1TB hard drive. It’s , down from it’s usual starting price of $1,599. But if you’d like more storage and memory, then there’s 25% off on the 8910 model with 16GB of RAM and 2TB hard drive, plus a 256GB SSD. That’s – that’s down $625 from the usual RRP of $2,499.
- Dell Inspiron 24 5000 desktop: This 24-inch all-in-one PC houses a 6th-generation Intel Core i5 processor, comes with 8GB of memory and a 1TB hard drive. It also features a FHD touch display, so you can interact with the edge-to-edge screen. Until Thursday, 23 February, , now priced at $1,358.99, saving you $340 on the usual price of $1,698.