After the success of last year’s inaugural London Lens Show, Wex Photographic is staging the event again this year, on May 6 at Islington’s Business Design Centre.
It’s the perfect place to try out all the latest kit, with all the big brands present – Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Sigma, Pentax and Zeiss will all be there to show off their latest glass.
The show will also feature photography demonstrations and seminars, including:
- Explore the Possibilities with Canon EF Lenses | Canon Explorer Simeon Quarrie
- It’s Not About the Camera | Fuji Ambassador Paul Sanders
- Always in the Background: the Road to Clint Eastwood | Sony Ambassador Keith Bernstein
- Rediscovering Our Forgotten Heritage | Pentax Ambassador Matt Emmett
- A Guide to the GH5 for the Advanced User | Panasonic Ambassador Jim Marks
- Achieving a Cinematic Look with the Sony E-mount System | Philip Bloom
- Creating Viral Videos | Elishama Udorok (The Chicken Connoisseur/The Pengest Munch)
- Freedom to Tell Your Story with Canon Cinema EOS | Canon Explorer Simeon Quarrie
Matt Devine, Head of Content at Wex Photographic, said: “We are delighted to be bringing the London Lens Show back for a second year running, and plan to build it into a staple event in the UK photographic calendar.
“We are expecting a fantastic turnout, and look forward to showing photographers and filmmakers in the capital what Wex has to offer.”
The London Lens Show is being held from 10am-6pm at the Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, Islington, N1 0QH. Entry is free with advance booking, or £5 on the door. Entrance to seminars is £20. To find out more, visit www.wex.co.uk/lensshow